Wednesday 14 December 2011

Selena Gomez' Stalker Admits He Is A Danger To Her

Selena’s stalker claims he had conversations with God about killing her.

Selena Gomez’ stalker, Thomas Brodnicki - who was charged with felony stalking but had the charges dropped last month - agrees with the Disney star that a permanent restraining order should be placed against him.

TMZ report Thomas - who says he has had conversations with God about killing Selena - says the star needs protection from him - after the judge in the case has refused to issue the restraining order until Thomas could appear in court and defend himself.

Though now Thomas - who was placed on psychiatric hold - filed a document that reveals he told the judge that he did not want to be present at the next court hearing on January 6, adding: "I believe that a restraining order should be issued against me to prevent me from trying to contact Selena Gomez."

Surprisingly Thomas - who seems to be worried about what he may do if he came into contact with the star said: "I do not wish to object to the restraining order against me because I know it is the only thing that will make me stay away from Selena."


Source:


musicrooms.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment